I don’t eat much fruit, I think because I’m lazy and don’t want to cut it up….and I’m not a fan of those fruit salads that have cool whip or marshmallow stuff…but I love this green fruit salad. My friend, Melissa, brought it to book club and it was a hit. It’s the perfect refreshing summer salad and I’ve made it several times! Reprinted with her permission….enjoy!
Cool & Green Fruit Salad
- 1/2 honeydew, cut into chunks (or use one of those little melon-baller gadgets)
- 1-1/3 cups whole green grapes
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 TBS frozen limeade concentrate (thawed)
- 2 TBS minced fresh mint
- 1/3 cup blackberries, raspberries or both
Combine all the ingredients, except berries. Add the berries and mix gently. Serve slightly chilled.
That’s it…Bon Apetit!
…and meet the newest addition to my home…Zoey!