This recipe courtesy of my sister, Mariellen, who shared it with me when I couldn’t figure out what to serve when my book club came over. It was pretty yummy!
- Whole salmon
- Corn Flakes, crushed
- Butter, 3 or 4 pats
- Milk (whole), approx 1/2 cup
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Place the salmon in an oven proof dish. Pour a little bit of milk over the whole salmon)…enough to wet it all, but don’t drown. Sprinkle garlic powder lightly over the salmon.
- Crush Corn Flakes over whole salmon. Add pats of butter…depending on how big the salmon is, but it’s usually 3-4 pats (Okay, I may have added more butter…but that never ruined a dish) Salt & Pepper.
Place dill sprigs on top.
- Cook for 20/25 mins at 350 degrees.
- Slice & serve with salad or green veggie and yummy bread or another starch.